Introducing the new JS220 powered by the new JCB engine, DieselMax
Posted on: July 30, 2012
RMA Lao proudly presents the latest innovation of the JCB JS220 tracked excavator featuring the JCB produced engine ‘Dieselmax’. The development of the new JS220 has geared up the equipment to a whole new level of efficiency.
The JCB JS220 sits in the middle of JCB range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at around 22 tonnes, it’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance. Through the key competency below, you’ll find a JCB excavator that gives you more earning power for your investment.
Efficiency and Performance
- JCB Dieselmax 448 engine complies with Stage II/Tier 2 engine legislation, offers the same power rating, and features a fuel efficiency saving up to 25%
- New Advanced Hydraulic Technology provides a significant efficiency advantage, relative to 2011 models, and to key competitors without compromising performance
- These machines are designed with hydraulic enhancements to provide outstanding performance and lower operating costs, all within an even more reliable package
- Strengthened doors give a more durable feel to the machine
- Valence is reinforced for impact protection
Cab external and internal
- Improvements to glazing for better visibility and easier replacement at less cost
- Easier mounting of external guarding
- Greater storage area
JCB Dieselmax Engine, tuned to break the world’s diesel land speed record
The JS220 is one of JCB excavator models to be fitted with the 4.8 litre displacement variant of the 4-cylinder JCB Dieselmax engine. It features an electronic fuel pump and high pressure common rail fuel injection to achieveoptimum combustion, for maximum performance and efficiency.
The JCB Dieselmax engine has a proven track record having been fitted to JCB mid-range construction equipment for over 6 years. The 448 engine fitted to the JS200 and JS220 achieves an equal power rating to the Tier 3 Isuzu 4HK engine, but with higher maximum torque (+2.6%), and lower fuel consumption.
The JCB JS220 will be available in RMA Lao stock from September 2012 onwards. Our official product launch will be held in October to showcase the robust JS220 to the Lao market. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (+856-21) 315 376-8 .
Click here to download JCB JS220 Product Brochure